EAT SURF LIVE – COMING IN 2013
Please help us on our Crowdfunding Page Startnext. Sweet!
The image of Cornwall in the German-speaking world is that of an old-fashioned place where life resembles Rosamunde Pilcher-stories. We want to present the real Cornwall – a place we would describe as dynamic, attracting, diverse, eco-conscious and energizing. Our aim is to surprise people with creative recipes, a laid-back surf-culture and the interesting, innovative people of Cornwall.
The book will not be a “normal“ travel guide. Young people in Austria, Switzerland and Germany will get to know a “new“ England. We will tell authentic stories and it is our aim to provide sought-out and useful information.
We want to attract an audience between the age of 25 and 40 – boys and girls alike.
The book will contain beautiful photographs and it will be stylish (thanks to Verena Michelitsch).
It will qualify as a nice present.
Cosy interview at Peppercorn Kitchen.
- The book will be published in German in Spring 2013.
- German is the mother tongue of about 100 million people and is second language of approximately 80 million people. Probably not all of them will come to Cornwall because of our book – but maybe plenty will!
- The book will be available as an e-book on Amazon and in the itunes store. However it can also be bought as a REAL book on Amazon. (We love real books!)
- 2 girls from Austria come to Cornwall for 3 weeks in September 2012
- 0 articles can be bought. We decide independently what comes into the book.
- 1 chapter – the one about St. Ives – has been translated into English: Write to katharina[at]nomadearth.com and she’ll send it to you to enjoy and get an impression!
Wine in Cornwall! Surprise at Polgoon Vinyard.
Summer Feeling at Porthcurno Beach.
Fishy business- Talking with good cooks & fish experts.